9 Strickland Street, Kapunda SA 5373
Ph: 0408 855 343
- Salt damp is caused by moisture. When the moisture dries out, salt forms which blows the mortar apart.
- The extent of damage and required treatment vary. In some instances the stone is severely damaged, whilst others only the mortar is damaged.
- I place plastic membrane between stones to stop moisture from penetrating.
- New lintels over openings
- Placement of new windows & door frames
- Walls with footings
- Chimney repairs
- Submit plans to councils
RESTORE & REPAIR WORK
- Salt damp
- Fallen sections
- Restoring leaning walls to an upright position
- Render and putty coat
- Stain walls to match existing work