We also have gift pack ready to walk out the door. We use local products in our packs.
Established in 1849. Hotel, Pub. Featuring Front Bar, TAB facilities, Dining, Beer Garden, Accommodation, KENO, and 20 of the latest Gaming Machines.
- Famous as the Haunted Hotel, star attraction of the Ghost Crime Tours!
- Meals 7 days
- Lunch 12 to 2 pm, Dinner 6 pm to 8 pm
- Bookings essential
- Pokies, ATM, Outdoor area, murals
BAKED FRESH ON THE PREMISES – “Litl’ Mo’s makes a Lot of Dough!”
A beautiful little pub in the rapidly growing town of Kapunda, with a “Cellarbrations” drive through bottle shop, stone feature walled dining room, good private accommodation and a very attractive beer garden.
The bars ooze character with quality timber finishes and open fireplaces.
The hotel is located on the main road into Kapunda.
Reported to be haunted, the building was originally built in 1859, and was used for “Bench of Magistrate” hearings for inquests into deaths and accidents in the local Kapunda district. The board included Dr Blood, local councillors and other local luminaries.
Later in 1859 the building became a licensed hotel, the Clare Castle Inn.
Included in Kapunda’s Ghost Crime Tours.
- Meals served 7 days a week.
- Relaxed country atmosphere
- Outside Dining/Beer Garden suitable for Functions/Live music
- Bike friendly
- Great food at Great prices